The Internet has become part of our everyday lives and is now easier to access than ever before.
- I will only use my own login and password
- I will keep my password secret
- I will only use the computers for school-related study
- I am responsible for my files and understand that Hadlow Rural Community School will check my files and monitor the sites I visit
- I will only email people I know or my teacher has approved of
- My emails will be polite and sensible
- I will not give out any personal information in my emails, like my mobile number or address, or arrange to meet anyone I do not know
- I will only enter sites on the Internet that I have a teacher’s permission to enter
- I will not enter chat rooms or play Internet games
- I will not rearrange the hardware or install any software.
If I break any of these rules I know I may be stopped from using Hadlow Rural Community School computers.
For information about how to stay safe while having fun online visit thethinkuknow website.
For more details please read our E-Safety Policy
For further information on Social Networking sites and Child Exploitation and Online Protection please click on the following link.