Too often it can be hard for parents to keep up to date with the changes in technology and the dangers that can accompany this.
Please find below some useful links which provide information and advice on e-safety which can help to understand the possible problems that can arise.
The links also provide a foundation for making decisions about technology usage within the home.
The link to Kent Children Safeguarding Board provides advice for further safeguarding concerns.
Please click to see:
- DfE Advice for parents and carers on cyberbullying can be found here.
- Advice on digital resilience in the home can be sought here.
- Parents and Carers- Safer Internet Centre can be located here.
- Kent Children Safeguarding Board information can be accessed via this link.
- Our Safeguarding policy can be viewed here. .